Stephanie Hillburn Wiki – Stephanie Hillburn Biography
Who Is Stephanie Hillburn ?
Stephanie Hillburn, from out of New York state, was arrested for allegedly hiding the decomposing body of her elderly roommate after she died of a drug overdose earlier this year.
Stephanie Hillburn, is facing a felony punishable by up to four years in prison for concealing a human body.
Stephanie Hillburn Age
She Is 43 Year Old
Stephanie Hillburn Charged, Investigation & More Facts
First You Need To Know
- Stephanie Hillburn accused of disguise of a human body regarding the February demise of Patricia Barter, 62
- Police in Johnstown, New York, say Barter kicked the bucket of a medication glut during the seven day stretch of February 6, and Hillburn and another flat mate neglected to report demise
- Hillburn and Deborah Eglin supposedly moved Barter’s body to her room and left it to decay on the bed while they facilitated gatherings
- Hillburn and Eglin purportedly didn’t report Barter’s demise since they dreaded police would uncover other criminal behavior
- Hillburn was captured on open warrant on August 11; Eglin is presently in state jail on irrelevant charge
As per the Johnstown Police Department, on Valentine’s Day 2021 they got a call mentioning a government assistance keep an eye on 62-year-old Patricia Barter, who imparted a condo to Hillburn and a third flat mate, Deborah Eglin, in the 100 square of Byard Street, announced News10.
Police expressed that Hillburn and Eglin turned out to be noticeably anxious when officials showed up at their home, requesting to talk with Barter.
The ladies then, at that point guided the police to Barter’s room, where they discovered the lady’s cadaver decaying on the bed. She seemed to have been ‘perished for quite a while,’ as indicated by the police.
A not set in stone that Barter likely kicked the bucket of a medication glut during the seven day stretch of February 6, 2021. Hillburn and Eglin then, at that point supposedly moved her body to her room ‘trying to cover Barter’s body from being found by visitors.’ Hillburn and Eglin kept living in a similar condo with Barter’s body, in any event, welcoming individuals over for a few gatherings, police said.
Specialists expressed that Hillburn and Eglin didn’t call the police to report Barter’s demise since they dreaded the officials would uncover other unknown criminal behavior at the home.
Eventually among February and last week, Hillburn had escaped.
She was captured on an extraordinary warrant on August 11 during a traffic stop in Amsterdam, New York, around 10 miles south of Johnstown in the Capital Region. During a pursuit, she was supposed to be in control of medication stuff.
Eglin, who is likewise expected to confront the cadaver covering charge, is right now in state jail on a random lawful offense tally of criminal ownership of taken property, police said, as per a report by The Leader-Herald.