Maddison Taylor Wiki – Maddison Taylor Biography
The identity of the 15-year-old girl who was crushed to death by jumping from a moving car while arguing with her mother on the Texas highway has been identified.
Maddison Taylor died Monday in a hit-and-run accident on the North Freeway in Harris County.
Facts You Need To Know
- Maddison Taylor, 15, kicked the bucket on Monday when she leaped out of a moving vehicle on the North Freeway in Harris County
- Taylor was supposedly having a question with her mom when she chose to open the vehicle entryway and hop from the front seat
- The driver who struck Taylor presently can’t seem to be recognized starting at Tuesday evening
- Taylor’s family is requesting that the driver turn themselves in to police
- ‘I get that it was not intentionally, it was a mishap. In any case, essentially have the regard to stand by there until a rescue vehicle arrives or police arrive,’ her cousin said
- A GoFundMe set up by family recollected the 15-year-old nicknamed ‘Maddy’ as a ‘contender’ with a ‘endearing personality’ who ‘went through an excessive lot’
Maddison Taylor Age
She Was 15 Year Old
Maddison Taylor Died, Jumped Out Of Moving Car
The teenager was supposedly occupied with a question with her mom when she chose to open the vehicle entryway and bounce from the front seat.
Taylor’s family members lashed out at the driver who struck her prior to running away from the area on Tuesday, saying they ought to have had the regard to trust that crisis staff will show up. Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez said fundamental examinations uncovered that Taylor was struck by an obscure vehicle that ran away from the area.
A driver driving straightforwardly behind the mother and little girl advised agents they steered to try not to hit the youngster after she hopped onto the street.
The 15-year-old was articulated dead on the scene.
The sheriff’s office still can’t seem to deliver a depiction of the vehicle that hit Taylor. Relatives disclosed to ABC 13 that Taylor was a friendly individual, yet in addition somebody who carried on with an upset life.
‘She didn’t actually will carry on with her life. She didn’t will stroll across the stage. She didn’t will go to prom. She didn’t will be in secondary school yet,’ Taylor’s cousin Denajah Love disclosed to ABC 13.
Her family is asking the driver who struck her to approach, recognizing that they comprehend the mishap was not deliberate. ‘At whatever point I got some answers concerning that, I was somewhat irate on the grounds that I get that it was not intentionally, it was a mishap. Be that as it may, basically have the regard to stand by there until an emergency vehicle arrives or police arrive,’ Love said.
Taylor’s other cousin Ja’kaiah Franklin is asking the quick in and out driver put themselves in the lamenting family’s position.
‘It’s truly hard, the entire scene of them leaving,’ she revealed to ABC 13. ‘It drives us mad fundamentally in light of the fact that imagine a scenario where they were in a similar shoe. They would need to realize who hit their little girl.’
A GoFundMe set up to take care of memorial service expense recollected the 15-year-old nicknamed ‘Maddy’ as a ‘contender’ with a ‘kind nature’ who ‘went through an excessive lot.’
‘Maddy was the most friendly individual in our family,’ the pledge drive said. ‘She had dreams and expectations for an incredible life she didn’t merit this I’m so sorry child perpetually In our souls we love and will miss you so sincerely.’