Catherine Serou Wiki – Catherine Serou Biography
American lady who had been absent in Russia since Tuesday has been discovered dead, and a Russian man has been captured on doubt of homicide regarding her demise the state Investigative Committee said on Saturday.
Russia’s RIA news office said the lady, which it named as Catherine Serou, had been an alumni understudy contemplating law at a college in the Nizhny Novgorod locale 420 km (260 miles) east of Moscow since showing up from California three years prior.
Catherine Serou Age
She Was 34 Year Old
Catherine Serou Missing in Russia since Tuesday is found dead, Investigation & More Facts
First You Need To Know These Facts
- Catherine Serou, missing in Russia since Tuesday, was found dead and a Russian man was arrested on suspicion of murder.
- Serou was a former US Marine and graduate student studying law at a university in the Nizhny Novgorod region, 250 miles east of Moscow.
- The 34-year-old had been studying at a Russian university since arriving from California three years ago.
- Her mother, Beccy Serou, told NPR that she received an ominous text message the night Catherine disappeared.
- Her mother believes Catherine, who rushed to a nearby clinic where she had not been paid, may have gotten into the wrong car, thinking it was her Uber.
- The suspect’s name was not released Saturday, but Russian authorities say he was born in 1977 and has an extensive criminal record.
Her body was recuperated on Saturday after an enormous scope search of the space, as indicated by Russian authorities.
The speculate’s name was not delivered as of Saturday.
Serou’s mom, Beccy, gave a meeting with NPR this week from her local Mississippi, where she told the power source that her girl had sent her an unfavorable instant message on the night she vanished.
‘It’s anything but: ‘a vehicle with an outsider. I trust I’m not being stole.’ And that is the last thing she composed,’ Beccy Serou told NPR.
‘I feel that when she saw that the individual wasn’t heading to the facility, however rather was crashing into a backwoods, she froze,’ said Beccy Serou. ‘Her phone last pinged off a cell tower in that woods.’
Her mom accepts that Catherine, who had moved to Russia in the wake of selling her California townhouse three years prior, may have gotten into some unacceptable vehicle thinking it was her Uber as she raced to a close by facility where an installment had not appropriately gone through.
Russia’s state Investigative Committee said it’s anything but a criminal request case into the vanishing of ‘an unfamiliar resident’ and a man in brought into the world in 1977 with a broad criminal record had been captured in association with her passing.
Specialists there say he is helping out the examination, as indicated by the media source. Around 80 cops and another 20 volunteers from ‘Lynx’, a region search-and-salvage bunch, had partaken in the quest for Serou this previous week, volunteer Marina Mokeyeva told the Russian paper RBC.
The presume captured in association with her demise is at present dealing with indictments of snatching and murder, which convey a greatest sentence of 15 years jail, as per police.
The Investigative Committee included that a choice the presume’s charges and pre-preliminary confinement will be made soon,